CBSE 10th Time Table 2023: As we all know CBSE exams are always a crucial part in any student’s life.
Most of us have who have studied CBSE syllabus have had written the CBSE 10th examination.
In this article today, we would be discussing about the CBSE 10th Time Table, the exams scheduled for the respective dates, dates of the practical exams to be conducted, Preparation tips for the exams, important instruction the students should follow and finally How to Download CBSE 10th Time Table.
CBSE 10th Time Table 2023
The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has revealed the dates of their upcoming exams on the 11th March this year.
According to the dates given the exams are supposed to start by 26th April, 2023 and end by 24th May, 2023.
The detailed description of the CBSE 10th Time Table 2023 will be given below in this article and it is also available the CBSE’s official website.
The link to the website will also be provided in the article. The exams will be conducted in offline mode.
The CBSE 10th Exams schedule 2023 is to begin from 10.30 A.M to 12.30 A.M for most of the examination.
Student would get 2 hours to complete the exams and this would be the time given for most of the exams.
Since the exams are conducted according to the Covid-19 protocol, the dates and time may vary but is still not confirmed by the CBSE and has advised the students writing the exam to regularly check the website for any updates regarding the exams dates and timings.
Given below is the CBSE 10th Time Table 2023. Student can also download this from the official site with the link given below the time table.
|26-Apr||Painting, Rai, Gurung, Tamang, Sherpa, Thai|
|27-Apr||English Language and English Literature|
|28-Apr||Retailing, Security, Automotive, Intro. to fin markets, Intro. to tourism, beauty and wellness, agiculture, food production, banking insurance, marketing and sales, healthg care, apparel, multimedia, multi skill foundation course, AI, Physical activity trainer|
|4-May||Hindustani music (Mel Ins), Hindustani music (Per Ins), Elements of book keeping and accountancy|
|5-May||Mathematics Standard and Mathematics Basic|
|6-May||Sindhi, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Kannada|
|12-May||Urdu Course A, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Manipuri, Urdu Course-B|
|13-May||Elem. of buisiness|
|17-May||Hindustani Music (Vocal), NCD, Telugu-Telangana, Bodo, Tangkhul, Japanese, Bhutia, Spanish, Kashmiri, Mizo, Bahasa Melayu|
|18-May||Hindi Course A and Course B|
|21-May||Arabic, Lepcha, Tibetian, French, German, Russian, Persian, Nepali, Limbu, Carnatic music vocal, Carnatic music(MEL INS), Carnatic music (Perins, MEL INS)|
The official link to the CBSE site – https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
Now let us show you the steps on how the students can download the CBSE 10th Time Table 2023.
Follow these steps correctly to download the time table pdf file.
As these exams are really crucial, we advise the student to download the time table pdf and plan their studies accordingly.
Then they would have enough time to study, rest and revise the topics and score good marks for the exams.
- Visit the official website from the above mentioned link.
- Click on the link that says, “CBSE Class X Date Sheet 2023”.
- You would be able to see a pfd file with the exam dates and topics appear on the screen.
- Download the pdf file and take a print out if necessary.
The practical examinations have started inmost the schools from the 2nd March, 2023.
Here are a few notes on the CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2023 Practical Exams.
Also read – How to Download CTET Scorecard?
- The practical exams will be conducted on 30 marks.
- The exam date sheets are released by the respective schools and can vary from school to school.
- Student to check with the school office or teachers to confirm the dates of the practical exams.
- The 30 marks on practical exams are divided on the basis of Experiments, Viva, Practical s and Assignments.
Now let us explain some of the CBSE 10th Time Table Important Instructions.
CBSE 10th Time Table 2023 Important Instructions
It is really beneficial to keep these points in mind. Let us see what they are.
- Every student who is appearing for the exam has ample time to plan and prepare for the exam.
- Students when going for the examination must carry their admit card otherwise they would not be able to enter the examination hall and write the exam.
- According to the CBSE rule, students are supposed to reach the exam venue at least half an hour before the exam start time.
- All students should have their essential items in hand and will not be allowed to talk or communicate during the exam time. So it is advised that students check the night before whether they have packed all their essential items.
- It is always best to check and go through previous year’s papers and revise them as most of the major question has a chance of being repeated.
As we have explained most of the details about the CBSE 10th Time Table, we will also be discussing with you about some certain tip regarding the preparation for the exams.
The CBSE class 10 Board Exam Preparation Tips that we are about to tell you is maybe what most students would know or have heard but the reason for us to advise you to follow these steps or notes are because they are important as well as from the experiences of many years.
Now let us see what these important notes are.
- A student writing the exam has to always keep track of time and plan the writing process accordingly.
- It is always advised to answer the questions that you already know the answers to and then attend the questions which you are not sure of. By doing this you do not waste time.
- Make notes when you a study a topic as it help you recollect the details easily.
- It is compulsory that the students try answering last year’s examination papers to see how well they can score that and also to study from those papers.
- Exams can be really stressful and many students undergo a lot of difficulties while preparing for an exam. The students should always maintain a healthy and well-balanced diet, which means enough water, food and most importantly enough sleep.
- Take short breaks during your studies/preparing time to give rest to your brain. It is just like your body; too much of pressure is not good. So make sure you maintain that and it will help you memorize more and stay active while studying.
- Make sure you plan your study dates accordingly so that you have time to revise what you have studied during the last few days before the exam.
As we have mentioned in the article above, the major thing all students should keep in mind is that they should keep their mind and body healthy and prepare for an exam.
It helps in keeping the stress away and helps you memorize topics faster.
We hope all the students who read this article found it useful and we wish all the best for the students appearing for the exams.