Covid Vaccine Certificate: Nowadays Covid vaccine has become household thing as most of people have taken at least one dose of vaccine to prevent themselves from getting infected from corona virus.
The Covid Vaccine Certificate has become mandatory in public places and people who have not yet taken the Covid vaccine should inject it as soon as possible.
In this article we will be discussing about How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate Online 2022.
In this article, we’ll go over the topics listed below:
Covid Vaccine Certificate
Hopefully we can finally put away the memories of the struggles which most the people went through the pandemic and move on with things getting back to normal.
Following Covid, all Indian nationals must demonstrate that they have been properly immunized with both doses and have completed 14 days since receiving the second vaccine.
There are two doses of vaccinations that is being given in India: Covishield which was developed by the Serum Institute of India and Covaxin developed by Bharat Biotech.
If any of this vaccine is taken by a person, the government issues a vaccine certificate so as to show that the person has been vaccinated.
Therefore you can download Vaccination certificate If you have taken your vaccine dose, you can download your vaccine certificate from the vaccine certificate link of the official government website, cowin.gov.in or you can also use the help of Arogya Setu application to download the vaccine certificate.
Digi locker application is also providing the option of downloading the certificate.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
To Covid Vaccine Certificate Online you need to go to cowin.gov.in and follow the following steps:
- In the top right corner of the Cowin website, you will see three vertical dots, you need to click on it
- After you click on the three vertical dots, you will see an option vaccination services and on clicking at it, you will see an option of download certificate.
- You have tap on the option of download certificate and you will be redirected to a page whereby you will be asked to enter your registered mobile number. After entering your phone number, click on “Get OTP” option.
- An OTP will be send to your mobile number and after entering the OTP, click on “Verify and Proceed”.
- An option of “Show Certificate” will appear and by clicking on it there will be two options of “Download” and “Save to Digilocker”
- You have to click on the option of “Download” and your vaccine certificate will be downloaded.
You can also download the Covid vaccine certificate from the Digi Locker App by following procedures
- You have to download the digi locker app from the Google play store and then you have to finish the registration process by entering the details like name, date of birth, address and other credentials.
- On completing the registration process, you will see an option of Central Government tab and n which click on the “Ministry of Health & Family welfare” tab. Thereby you will see the option of “Vaccine Certificate”. Click on it.
- After which you have to enter your 13 digit reference id after clicking on the option of Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate
- Then click on the download certificate option and your vaccination certificate will be downloaded.
You can also download the Covid vaccine certificate from the UMANG App by following procedures
- You have to download the UMANG app from the Google play store and then you have to the settings and click on “What’s New” section.
- On the “What’s New” section, click on the “Cowin” tab and an option of “Download Vaccination Certificate ” will appear. You will be asked to enter your registered mobile number. After entering your phone number, click on “Get OTP” option.
An OTP will be send to your mobile number and after entering the OTP, on confirming, your Covid Vaccine Certificate download PDF will be downloaded.
Covid Vaccine Certificate download online by mobile number
Mobile number is essential to download the vaccine certificate.
The mobile number that was used at the time of vaccine registration should be used at the time of downloading the vaccine certificate.
It facilitates in downloading the certificate in a speedy and easy way.
By using Covid Vaccine Certificate mobile number, you can download the Covid Vaccine Certificate anywhere anytime.
Therefore the government has ensured that you will not face any difficulties with regard to Covid certificate.
Covid Vaccine Certificate helpline number
Central Helpline Number for corona-virus: – +91-11-23978046 and in regard to any queries about vaccination and slot availability, you may contact the above given number which is available 24*7.
You may also contact the helpline number of your respective states given in the PDF link: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/pdf/coronvavirushelplinenumber.pdf
As the world has been dealing with Covid-19 for since 2020, we all know how hard it was to travel around.
Since the last breakout of the Covid-19 variant, The Government of India decided the entry to public places only with the proof of a vaccination certificate.
The initiative taken by the Central Government to develop a website for registration and download of Covid vaccine certificate is appreciated all over the world.
Many countries have taken help of India to do implement the same in their countries.
Therefore it will help the government to avoid overcrowding in hospital places.
If you have not downloaded the Covid vaccine certificate yet, the article has hopefully helped you to understand the procedures to download it.