CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
The test was conducted during the 16th of December last year till the 13th of January this year through online method.
The test where conducted in various online test centers throughout the nation.
CTET Scorecard 2023
The CTET Scorecard has already been published and the dates and links will be mentioned down below.
In this article we will be talking about the CTET Scorecard, the pass percentage, merit list, Cut-off marks and eligibility criteria certificate.
We will also be discussing about how you can download the scorecard and the result of CTET.
Let us now look into the details about the CTET.
The CTET test consist of 2 papers respectively, one for the Primary teacher (who teaches from class I to V) and the second test for Upper Primary Teacher (who teaches from class VI to VIII).
Both of these test took place in different times, the first test was conducted from 09.30 A.M to 12.00 P.M and the second test took place from 02.30 P.M to 05.00 P.M.
A direct link to the results page will be mentioned down below.
Let us give you an overview about the CTET
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Examination Shifts & Paper||2|
|Online Application Date||16 December 2021 to 13 January 2023|
|Admit Card Date||11 December 2021|
|Examination Date||16 December 2021 to 13 January 2023|
|Answer Key||January 2023|
|Result Date||15 February 2023|
The Link to the official website is – ctet.nic.in
Now we will be talking about CTET Pass Percentage.
Based on last year, the qualification mark percentage for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 for any individual writing the exam was as follows:
- People who belong to the General Caste category should have a mark Percentage of 60% for the exam they have appeared.
- The people who belong to other categories like the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other backward class (Non- Creamy Layer) should only have 55% for the exam they have appeared.
- In some cases, the minimum pass percentage to belonging in the SC/ST category only need 50 % for the exam they have attended.
The examination paper would consist of 150 MCQ questions each containing 1 mark.
The materials asked for last year’s paper was from Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics & Environmental Studies; for the Paper II MCQs from Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher).
The certificate validity is up to 7 years from the date of issue.
Now let us talk about the CTET Merit List and its details.
Every candidate appearing for the exams will have their Merit List published in a PDF file format when the answer key process is completed.
All the candidates’ names or roll numbers who have qualified for the exam will have their paper I & II certificate published on the merit list.
The CTET Scorecard was published on 9th March, 2023 and you can access the results by following these steps:
- Go to the official site of CTET from the link provided above.
- Click on the link that says Download CTET Answer key 2021-22.
- Enter your details to login.
- Download the result and print it out for future purposes.
The above mentioned steps is the answer of the question on How To Download CTET Result?
Upon checking the link you will find your result and details regarding your exam. The direct link to the answer key pdf is as follows:
This is the CTET Scorecard or both English and Hindi.
CTET paper – I:
CTET Paper – II:
There are other factors in the examination that you should keep in mind.
Let us explain to you about the CTET Cut-Off Marks as it is important that many of the candidates should know.
The Cut-off marks are the same as mentioned earlier. Let us explain a bit more regarding the cut-offs.
The General Category must score 90 marks out of 150 which are 60%.
For PWD candidates a minimum of 75% is compulsory.
The other categories like SC, ST, or OBC must have a score of 82 marks out of 150 which is a total of 55%.
The candidates should achieve this mark in order to get their Eligibility certificate.
We will show you a table regarding the cut-offs.
CTET Expected Cut Off 2021 In Hindi
To check the cut-offs, candidates can go to the official website and click on the link that says Cut-off and qualifying marks.
Steps to download the CTET Eligibility Certificate
- First, go to app store and download Digi-locker app from your Smartphone.
- Open the app and sign in using your CBSE credentials.
- To very your information accuracy, Fill in your Aadhar details.
- After you have completed the above process, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OPT in the app and once you completed that process, you will be taken to the homepage of the app were you will see an option that says “issued documents”.
- Now click on Issued documents and then click on ‘’Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi’’.
- Select on the option “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate.”
- In the final step, enter your Roll Number and select the year in which you wrote the examination.
- Finally download the file and print it for future needs.
Above mentioned are official steps to CTET Eligibility Certificate Download.
We think that CTET exams are a great opportunity for candidates who want to pursue the life as a teacher.
CTET Scorecard 2023 Article will be very useful for the candidates who have applied.
We wish all the very best to the candidates who had written the exam and for their future endeavors.