In this article, we would like to give information on IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
Candidates who wishes to join the Indian Air Force must read this article thoroughly to know about the application date, how to apply online, and eligibility criteria.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022
As per the Air Force Act 1950, candidates shall registered for 4 years including the training period in the IAF Agniveer Recruitment.
The date of registering the exam will start from 24th June, 2022 to July 5th, 2022.
The Agniveer Recruitment scheme is now not only limited to the Airforce but also to the Military and Navy.
As per the notification, persons of age of 17.5 years to 23 years can apply for the exam.
Candidates who wishes to apply for the exam can do it only through the Indian Air Office official website.
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Category||Air Force Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|Advt No.||Intake 01/2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Airforce Agnipath Scheme Yojna
The Airforce Agnipath Scheme Yojna is introduced by the Central Government to recruit candidates who wishes serve the nation and the recruitment is for any of the three armed forces namely, Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Military.
Around 50,000 vacancies are to be filled up through this yojna and soldiers will be recruited for a span of 4 years so that only the willing candidates would apply for the exam.
The candidates who would be selected through this scheme will be name “Agniveers”.
The scheme was introduced to bring in the youths of the nation into the armed forces, to train them and to make a cut in the retirement process.
The most important thing to be kept in mind is that there will be no qualifying exam under this scheme.
All the candidates will undergo six months training and the deserving candidates will be selected to the armed forces for a period of 3 and a half years.
As per the Defense Minister of India, Rajnath Singh “This will also lead to availability of a higher-skilled workforce to the economy which will be helpful in productivity gain and overall GDP growth.”
The pay scale of the selected candidates will be starting from 4.76 Lakhs per annum and may rise up to 6.92 Lakhs in the 4th year with other additional benefits as well.
Apart from this the Government is providing with Rs. 48 Lakhs insurance cover to every IAF Agniveer Recruitment armed persons and if in case death of any recruited armed personals, the Government will give Rupees 1 crore to his/her family.
Also read – How to Apply for HPSSC Lineman Recruitment 2022?
IAF Agniveer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
Since there is no written examination, the IAF Agniveer Recruitment candidate’s eligibility is directly scrutinized and recruited on the following basis:
- Candidates of age 17.5 years to a maximum of 23 years can apply for the exam regardless of their gender. Age relaxation is allowed as per the rules.
- Candidates should have a minimum qualification of class twelfth for applying the exam and should have overall 50% percentage to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates should be medically fit and they will only be recruited after their medical examination is over and considered to be fit as per the armed forces’ doctor.
- Candidates should the citizen of India or Nepal if they are to be recruited under this scheme.
How to Apply For IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022
If you want to apply for IAF Agniveer Recruitment, than you have to follow the following procedures:
- At first, you have to log in to the official page of Indian armed forces, the link of which is given above.
- You will the option of Agnipath scheme in the homepage of the Indian Armed Forces and you have click the option which will lead to a pop up window where you have to fill the application form.
- Enter all the required information as per the application form and upload all the required documents. After which, you have click on submit button and have to pay your application fees online.
- After paying the fees, a message will appear on your screen showing your application is successfully submitted.
The central Government has introduced the scheme for all those IAF Agniveer Recruitment Candidates who are interested in joining the armed forces as like other exams, there are no written exams and candidates are selected if they met the eligibility criteria of the IAF Agniveer scheme.
The aim of the Government is to increase the strength of the Armed forces and thereby giving more opportunities to the youth to serve the nation.
We hope this article had given you the information of the Agnipath scheme and also on how to apply under the scheme.
We will update the article as soon as other relevant dates are announced by the Central Government.