IGNOU Admit Card: The Indira Gandhi National Open University, referred to as IGNOU has released the Term End Examination (TEE) Schedule 2022, thereby releasing the IGNOU Admit Card 2022 in the IGNOU’s official website.
The December 2021 TEE which was supposed to take place during January 2022 – February 2022 was rescheduled.
Subsequently the official IGNOU website published the Data sheet details for the conduct of December 2021 TEE on 16th february 2022 and has opened the portal to download IGNOU Admit Card on the official website.
This article will provide you details as to How to Download IGNOU Admit Card 2022?, detailed steps to download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 and further exam date and exam day guidelines to name a few.
IGNOU Admit Card 2022
The IGNOU conducts Term End Examination twice in a year in July as well as in December.
This time, the December session exam was rescheduled and subsequently Ignou Exam Date 2022 was announced to be conducted from 04th March 2022 to 11th April 2022.
The IGNOU Admit Card for the December Term End Examination has been published which is available in the online web portal and can be downloaded from the official website : www.ignou.ac.in Following links gives the more details of the examination:
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Exam Session||December Term End Examination 2021|
|Exam Starting Date||March 4, 2022|
|Exam End Date||April 11, 2022|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket Download||http://ignouhall.ignou.ac.in/HallTickets/hall1221/hall1221.asp|
|Data Sheet for IGNOU Dec 2021 TEE||http://www.ignou.ac.in/userfiles/datesheet.pdf|
Those candidates who had successfully completed the whole registration procedure along with the payment of examination fee will only be able to download the IGNOU Admit Card.
The candidates may check whether the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 contains details such as Enrollment Number, Name, Exam Date, Reporting time, Exam Centre Code and Exam Centre Address to name a few.
The candidates can download the hall ticket from the above mentioned link.
Since it is mandatory to carry IGNOU Admit Card to the exam centre on the exam day along with IGNOU Student ID Card and other essentials, it is advisable to download and keep it ready before the commencement of the exams to avoid any further discrepancies.
If the essential details are missing in the hall ticket, please contact and report the same to the University for further process.
The IGNOU had stated to allow those candidates who could not appear in IGNOU June 2021 TEE conducted in August to appear in the December exam session.
Hence, those candidates are requested to carry the June TEE Admit Card along with them on the exam day to appear on the upcoming exam.
Steps to Download IGNOU Admit Card 2022
Those who wish to download the IGNOU Admit Card can download directly from the link provided above.
However, if there is some error in processing the said link, the candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU at ( www.ignou.ac.in )
- At present, the link is available in the Home Page ‘Alert’ Section. Click on the “Hall Ticket December 2021 Term End Examination”
2.1 On this new page, candidates must enter their enrollment number and select their respective course programme.
2.2 After that, click on the submit button to get your IGNOU Admit Card. Download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same for further references.
- Alternatively, click on the Student Support link in the Home page and click on the Results tab.
- On this new page, click on the ‘Hall Ticket’ option on the left side navigation.
- On this new page, Click on the “Hall Ticket December 2021 Term End Examination”
- Candidates must enter their enrollment number and select their respective course programme on this new page.
- After that, click on the submit button to get your IGNOU Admit Card. Download the Admit Card and take a print out of the same for further references.
IGNOU Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must go through the instructions provided in the IGNOU Admit Card and have to strictly adhere to the said instructions.
- Everyday, exams are conducted in two sessions; Morning Session from 10 am to 1 pm and Evening Session from 2pm to 5 pm. However, the exact duration of each exam will be mentioned in their respective Question Paper.
- Along with the other necessary documents and IGNOU Student ID Card, Candidates should bring a valid IGNOU Admit Card to the Exam Centre with a recent passport size photograph affixed in the provided space.
- Candidates cannot bring Calculators, cellphones, digital watches and other materials irrelevant to the Examination Hall.
- In case the candidate misplaces or loses the IGNOU ID Card, they should immediately contact the University/regional centre to get a duplicate card issued.
- Applicants should report to the Examination Hall at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must follow social distancing and other appropriate safety measures as per the COVID-19 protocols issued by the Government of India.
- Any candidates who didn’t get the desired Examination Centre due to pandemic scenario have been accommodated in the nearby Exam Centres as provided in the Hall Ticket.
- If there is a last minute change to the Examination Centre due to the pandemic situation, the University will take appropriate measures to tackle the issue. Hence, the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the Regional Centers in such situations.
- The questions have to be answered as per the language in which the Course(s) is offered. Answer script in any other language will not be accepted and thereby will be canceled without intimation.
Permission to appear in the examination is provisional and subject to the following conditions and in case, if any one of the conditions are not adhered to, the results will not be published
- Registration for such courses are valid and not time-barred
- Submission of requisite number of assignments in due date wherever applicable
- Completed the minimum duration to pursue the course as per the provisions of the programme
- Completed the payment of fees for all the courses for which you are appearing for the examination
Also read – How to Download ESIC Admit Card 2022
IGNOU conducts Term End Examination for various course programmes offered by the University as per the scheduled date and time.
Interested applicants can follow the above mentioned links to get more information on the detailed Exam Schedule of December Tee 2021 in the official IGNOU web portal.
If the candidate is facing any other discrepancies in logging into the official page or not able to download the Hall ticket and for any further grievance support, they can submit the same in the Student Grievance link provided in the official website, or email the grievance to [email protected] .
Furthermore, candidates can contact them on 29572513, 29572514 for any further assistance.
Keep visiting the official website of IGNOU to know the latest updates related to the IGNOU Admit Card and Term End Examination Schedule.