Today in this article we are going to discuss about the PM KISAN STATUS 2022 by which you will be able to check your beneficiary.
The Honourable Prime Minister of India has started Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for providing financial assistance to our farmers through which the Government provides Rs. 6000/- yearly to marginal farmers and the farmers are allowed to pay in 3 equal installments every year.
In this article, we will be explaining the following points:
- PM Kisan Status 2022
- PM Kisan Status 2022 Check Aadhar
- PM Kisan Status 2022 List
- PM Kisan Status Check Aadhar Beneficiary Status
- PM Kisan Status 2022 Check Aadhar E-KYC
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise
PM KISAN Status 2022
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started on 24th February, 2019 and can be applied online by sitting at home.
It has been started by the Central Government to help our farmers who earns marginally through their farming.
They would be given a financial assistance of Rs. 6000/- and they have to pay in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2000/- each.
Every year, the 1st installment is to be paid from 1st April to 31st July, 2nd installment is to be paid from August 1 to November 30 and 3rd installment is to be from 31st September to 31st March.
A large number of farmers have been able to get benefitted from this policy.
PM Kisan Status 2022 Check Aadhar
The farmers who are applying for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana must have the full knowledge about all the required documents that are required for applying the policy.
Aadhar Card is one of the mandatory documents required for successful application of the Yojana.
Therefore Aadhar validation have been made compulsory from March 25, 2022.
You can check the PM Kisan Status 2022 as per the instruction written in the article below.
PM Kisan Status 2022 List
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has announced its 11th installment list which is to be given from March 31st, 2022.
To apply under the Yojna by following procedure:
- You have to at first login to the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in and then you have to scroll down to farmer’s icon and click on “New Farmer Registration”.
- A registration form will appear and you have to fill the required details like Adhaar number, image code, etc.
- Then click on submit and your application is successfully submitted for verification. You have to take a print of the application for further reference.
- You can also apply through PM Kisan Mobile App by downloading the app from the official website and follow the same procedure as mentioned in the above points.
PM Kisan Status Check Aadhar Beneficiary Status
After applying successfully, you can check Aadhar beneficiary status through the following procedure:
- You have to at first login to the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on “Beneficiary Status” in the Farmer’s Corner
- After opening the beneficiary page, you would have to fill in the required details like Aadhaar number, account number, mobile number, etc. and then click on “Get Data”
- Thereby your beneficiary status will open in front of you.
PM Kisan Status 2022 Check Aadhar E-KYC
Aadhar EKYC can help you easily apply and get the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
By this yojna, farmers can afford the expenses related to farming.
The farmers who have completed E-KYC can easily apply for Yojna.
They have to successfully complete e-KYC until March 31st, 2022 for successfully getting Rs 2000 as part of getting 11th Installment.
Following are the procedures required for completion of E-KYC:
- You have to at first login to the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in and you will see an icon of e-KYC. Click on the icon.
- You can find your Aadhar card by giving your Aadhar Card number and submitting the captcha code.
- For Aadhar Card verification, an OTP will be send to your registered mobile number and you will have to submit the OTP. Therefore you have successfully completed e-KYC.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been beneficial to farmers from rural areas and many villages have availed it.
The panchayath committee has been successfully active in informing every farmers of their area regarding this Yojna so that maximum marginal farmers can avail the loan of Rs. 6000/-.
They are actively working in doing KYC of every farmer which will be mandatory in getting the loan under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from March 31st, 2022.
During this Pandemic times when the farmers are unable to meet both ends, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been a great relief to marginal farmers.
Under this Yojna they are at least able to maintain the cost of the farming and after which they can pay in 3 yearly installments.
Therefore if you are a farmer who is going through a rough patch then you can also avail the benefits of the Yojna by the process explained in the article.