Lauren Bell is a British cricketer who has played for teams Berkshire Women’s cricket team, Southern Vipers, Southern Brave, and Middlesex Women’s cricket team. In 2023, she was picked by UP Warriorz for the Women’s Premier League 2023. She is a right-hand batsman and right-arm fast-medium bowler.
Lauren Bell Bio
|Date of Birth||2 January 2001 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Swindon, Wiltshire, England|
|Hometown||Swindon, Wiltshire, England|
|College/University||Loughborough University, England|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in sports science|
|in centimeters– 183 cm|
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 0”
|International Debut||ODI– 15 July 2022 vs South Africa|
Test– 27 June 2022 vs South Africa
T20– 10 September 2022 vs India
|Jersey Number||# 63 (England)|
|Domestic/State Team||• 2015-present: Berkshire|
• 2019: Middlesex
• 2018–present: Southern Vipers
• 2021–present: Southern Brave
• 2023-present: UP Warriorz
|Batting Style||Right hand batsman|
|Bowling Style||Right arm fast medium|
Lauren’s father’s name is Andy. Her mother’s name is Morag Bell, who is a teacher.
Her sister’s name is Colette Bell, who is a cricketer.
Also read – Laxmi Yadav Bio
- She was given the name ‘The Shard’ by her teammates because she is tall.
- She took training under her coach Lisa Keightley.
- Her England jersey number is 63.
- In an interview, she talked about the incident that took place in the 2022 ODI series between India and England where Deepti Sharma ran out an England player in ‘Mankad’ Charlie Dean style.
- In September 2022, in the T20I match between the England Women and Indian Women, she became the player to deliver the fastest delivery to Smriti Mandhana. with a 172kph.
- In August 2022, she got a chance to inspire young players of the charitable organization Chance to Shine.
- She often posts pictures of herself drinking alcohol on social media.