Manosi Sengupta is an Indian TV actress known for her works in the Bangla and Hindi TV industries.
Manosi Sengupta Bio
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 5″
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 57 kg|
in pounds– 125 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-32|
The name of the father and mother of Manosi is not known. She has two sisters named Raima (Actress) (younger) and Mohima Sengupta (elder).
Her husband’s name is Avijit. Manosi follows Hinduism.
Also read – Hekani Jakhalu Bio
|Debut||Film: Dark Chocolate (Bengali, 2016) as Manashi|
TV: Membou (Bengali, 2016) on Star Jalsha; Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye (Hindi, 2022) on Sony Liv as Tara
Webseries: Shei Je Holud Pakhi (Bengali, 2018) as Suhina
|Awards||Zeebangla Sonar Shongsar Award 2021|
- Manosi Sengupta is an Indian TV actress who has worked popularly in both the Bangla and Hindi TV industries.
- In addition to her TV work, she has also appeared in Bengali films such as Chalbaaz (2018) and Bibaho Obhijaan (2019).
- One of her most well-known roles was as Payel Sen in the Bengali TV series Ki Kore Bolbo Tomay (2019) on Zee 5.
- She also played Anchal in the TV series Banni Chow Home Delivery (2022), which is a remake of the Bangla TV series Khukumoni Home Delivery.
- Her portrayal of Kaushani in the Bangla web series Katakuti (2022) on Klikk is particularly beloved by fans.
- Manosi is a pet lover and owns a husky named Tokyo.
- She enjoys making reels and sharing them on various social media platforms.
- Gardening is one of her interests, and she has a small area in her house where she keeps all of her plants.
- She stays fit by going to the gym regularly.
- Manosi loves to travel and has visited many different parts of India.
- She is a pluviophile who enjoys rainy weather.
- She is equally fond of both the beach and the mountains.
- In her free time, she enjoys sketching, drawing, and listening to music.
- Although she is a big-time foodie, Manosi tries to maintain a healthy diet due to her profession.
- Manosi has a tendency to be short-tempered in her personal life, but she cools down quickly.