Kaveri Seth is an actor, dancer, and choreographer. She has made appearances in various television commercials, music videos, and short films. In 2023, she appeared in the film “Gulmohar” making her Bollywood debut.
Kaveri Seth Bio
She was born in Gurgaon, Haryana. She pursued an MFA in Dance, Design & Production with Honors at Saint Mary’s College, California in 2017.
Her father’s name is Ravinder Pathela, and her mother’s name is Bharti Pathela. She has a younger sister named Radha Pathela, she is a musician.
She is married to Aneesh Seth.
Also read – Shivankit Singh Parihar Bio
- Kaveri Sethi is an Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer. She is known for playing the role of Divya in her Bollywood debut film “Gulmohar” (2023) starring Sharmila Tagore.
- She began her career in theatrical productions in various capacities in 2015.
- In 2018, she played the role of Jyoti in the play “Kanyadaan” which was performed under the theatrical production of the Bay Area Drama Company. Later, she appeared in the play “Dance Like a Man” under the same theatrical production. Both of the plays were performed in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- n 2020, she assisted the Indian-American filmmaker Mira Nair on the mini TV series “A Suitable Man” which was released on BBC One. She also played the role of Shireen in the series.
- In November 2022, she worked on the “Monsoon Wedding Musical,” which is a musical representation of the 2001 bilingual film “Monsoon Wedding.” The musical theatre was performed as a part of Qatar Creates’ cultural programme for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 in Doha.
- Kaveri Seth has modelled in the video campaigns of various fashion and jewellery brands including ‘Tilfi Banaras’ and ‘House of Dhaaga.’
- In 2020, she appeared in the video songs ‘Sweetheart’ and ‘Center.’