Vikas D Nahar is an Indian businessman who is known for being the CEO & founder of Happilo International Pvt Ltd., a direct-to-customer company of dry fruits, nuts, and healthy snacks. In 2023, he appeared in a special digital-only episode ‘Gateway to Shark India 2,’ which streamed on SonyLIV.
Vikas D Nahar Bio
|Date of Birth||Year, 1984|
|Age (as of 2023)||39 Years|
|College/University||• Bangalore University, Bangalore, Karnataka|
• Symbiosis Centre For Management and Human Resource Development, Pune, Maharashtra
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Computer Applications at Bangalore University, Bangalore, Karnataka |
• MBA in Marketing at Symbiosis Centre For Management and Human Resource Development, Pune, Maharashtra (2008-2010)
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
He belongs to a family of businessmen.
His father, Dhanmal Nahar, is a businessman. His brother, Veerendarr Nahar, is a managing director at Satvikk Speciality Foods. His family owns a farming business of pepper and coffee.
In 2009, he met a girl named Sunita Bansal. Initially, they became friends and soon, they started dating each other. On 2 March 2014, the couple got married. The couple has a daughter.
Also read – Karan Aujla Bio
- Vikas D Nahar is an Indian businessman. He is the CEO and founder at Happilo International Pvt Ltd., a direct-to-customer brand of dry fruits, nuts, and healthy snacks.
- His family has a pepper and coffee farming business.
- In May 2005, he joined Jain Group Pvt. Ltd. as a senior import manager (Asia).
- In 2010, he started a company named Satvikk Speciality Foods (P) Ltd., a healthy snacks brand in Bangalore. Till February 2015, he worked there as a managing director.
- In 2016, he started Happilo International Pvt Ltd, dry fruit, nuts, and healthy snacks brand in Bangalore. The first product launched by the company was Trail Mix. He once shared that his business idea was rejected around 20 times by investors. Later, with a capital of Rs 10,000, the company was started by two people. Happilo products are endorsed by the Indian actors Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani.
- Vikas’ name was listed in the Times 40 Under 40 list.
- He was featured in a special digital-only episode ‘Gateway to Shark India 2,’ which streamed on SonyLIV.
- He is well-versed in various languages such as English, Hindi, Kannada, Marwari, and Spanish.