Sampurnaa Mandal is an Indian actress. She is known for working in the Bengali entertainment industry. She is known for working in Zee Bangla’s 2017 Bengali TV series ‘Karunamoyee Rani Rashmoni’ and Aakash Aath’s 2021 Bengali TV serial ‘Hoyto Tomari Janyo.’
Sampurnaa Mandal Bio
Sampurnaa Mandal (also known as Sampurna Mondal) was born on 25 November. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Sampurnaa Mandal belongs to a Bengali family in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Her father’s name is Siddhartha Mandal, and her mother’s name is Sharmila Mandal. She has an elder brother.
In 2015, she debuted with Zee Bangla’s Bengali crime drama TV series titled ‘Goyenda Ginni’ in which she played the role of Velki.
In 2016, she worked in Zee Bangla’s Bengali comedy-drama TV series ‘Bhutu’ in which she played the role of Ratri’s daughter. In 2017, she played the role of Jagadamba Biswas in Zee Bangla’s Bengali historical drama TV series ‘Karunamoyee Rani Rashmoni.’
In the same year, she worked in Star Jalsha’s Bengali anthology crime drama series ‘Jai Kali Kalkattawali’ in which she played the role of Ishani Mukherjee.
In 2019, she was cast in a lead role as Durga Roy Chowdhury in Star Jalsha’s Bengali TV series ‘Durga Durgeshwari,’ which was a sequel of Star Jalsha’s popular Bengali soap opera ‘Durga’ released in 2008. In 2021, she was cast in a lead role opposite Bengali actor Jeetu Kamal in Aakash Aath’s Bengali TV serial ‘Hoyto Tomari Janyo.’
In 2022, she appeared in the music video of the Bengali song ‘Bhalobeshe Gawa Gaan’ by Rishav Chakraborty.
Also read – Chikki Panday Bio
In 2022, she won the Best Actress Award for Aakash Aath’s Bengali TV serial ‘Hoyto Tomari Janyo’ at the Bengal Excellence Awards.
- Food: Khichdi, Puchka
- Actor: Jisshu Sengupta
- Destination: Maldives
- Sportsperson: Sachin Tendulkar
- Sampurnaa Mandal made her acting debut at the age of 9.
- She likes to wear traditional Indian clothes.
- In an interview, she revealed that it was her childhood dream to become an actress. She used to practice acting while standing in front of the mirror. After she told her parents about her dream, she began to attend dance and acting classes. Later, she began to audition for acting roles and cleared the audition for Maa Durga.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.