Shashi Kaushik is an Indian film producer. She is the wife of popular Indian actor, director, comedian, and producer Satish Kaushik.
Shashi Kaushik Bio
|Date of Birth||21 October|
|Age (as of 2022)||Not known|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 158 cm|
in meters– 1.58 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 2”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
On 12 May 1985, Shashi Kaushik got married to Satish Kaushik, a well-known actor, director, comedian, and producer. The couple had a son, Shanu Kaushik, who passed away at the age of two, in 1996.
On 15 July 2012, their daughter, Vanshika Kaushik was born through surrogacy. On 9 March 2023, at the age of 66, Satish breathed his last after he suffered a heart attack while on his way to the hospital in Gurugram, Haryana.
Also read – Lauren Bell Bio
In 2019, Shashi produced the Haryanvi film Chorriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti, featuring Satish Kaushik as Jaidev Choudhary. In 2021, she co-produced the Hindi film Kaagaz, starring Satish Kaushik as the director and actor; Satish played the role of a lawyer, Sadhoram Kewat, in the film.
- Shashi Kaushik is an Indian producer, who is the wife of popular Indian actor, director, comedian, and producer Satish Kaushik.
- Satish, before his marriage to Shashi, had proposed to the Indian actress Neena Gupta for marriage when she was expecting a child out of wedlock with the retired Antiguan cricketer Viv Richards in 1988.
- After sixteen years of the demise of her son Shanu, Shashi welcomed her daughter, Vanshika Kaushik, via surrogacy on 15 July 2012.
- In 2019, Shashi produced the Haryanvi film Chorriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti in which her husband Satish played the role of Jaidev Choudhary.
- In 2021, Shashi co-produced the Hindi film Kaagaz, which was directed by her husband Satish. Additionally, Satish played the role of a lawyer, Sadhoram Kewat, in the film.
- Shashi took charge as a director at Karol Bagh Film And Entertainment Private Limited and Real Good Films Private Limited.