Vanshika Kaushik is the daughter of Indian actor Satish Kaushik and his wife Shashi Kaushik.
Vanshika Kaushik Bio
Vanshika Kaushik was born on Sunday, 15 July 2012 (age 11 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Vanshika studied at JBCN International School in Oshiwara, Andheri West, Mumbai.
Vanshika’s father, Satish Kaushik, was a well-known Indian actor, director, scriptwriter, comedian, and producer. On 9 March 2023, at the age of 66, Satish breathed his last after he suffered a heart attack while on his way to the Fortis Hospital in Gurugram, Haryana.
Vanshika’s mother, Shashi Kaushik, is a film producer. Vanshika had a sibling, Shanu Kaushik, who passed away in 1996, at the age of two. Vanshika Kaushik follows Hinduism.
2019: Third position in the Mumbai Open Speed Skating Championship, which was held at Mazagaon
2023: Second position at an athletic event, InspirUs, which was held at JBCN International School in Oshiwara
- Vanshika is fond of playing chess, singing, and playing the guitar.
- Vanshika often visited her father on his shooting sets.
- Vanshika is often spotted practising yoga to keep herself healthy and fit.
- In an interview, Satish revealed that he was completely disheartened by the sudden demise of his son Shanu Kaushik. After sixteen years of his son’s demise, Vanshika was born through surrogacy.
- On 8 March 2023, Satish celebrated Holi with his friends in New Delhi. In the early morning of 9 March, Satish complained about discomfort and uneasiness following which on his way to the Fortis Hospital in Gurugram, he suffered a heart attack and succumbed to death. On 9 March 2023, after the demise of her father, Vanshika shared a throwback picture on her Instagram handle in remembrance of her father.