Manav Sampada Portal was started for Government employees as all in one initiative for Human Resource Management Solutions.
It was developed by National Informatics Center (NIC) UP State Center in the year 2022.
The portal was developed to support government departments so that the department can track their manpower arrangement, recruitments, postings, promotions, and transfers of employees.
The portal also maintains confidentiality of the employee’s information in electronic form.
This also brings transperancy between the employer and the employee.
In this article, we will be discussing the following topics:
|Portal Name||Manav Sampada Portal or EHRMS Portal|
|Started by||Central Government|
|Purpose of Manav Sampada Portal||To manage the Human Resource in Government Departments|
|Registered States||All States|
|Services Available on Portal||Leave Submission, E Service Book, Online ACR, DPC, Promotion Order and all Government Guidelines.|
|Details Required for Manav Sampada Portal Registration||ID and Department Name|
|Manav Sampada App||Available on Play Store|
|Benefit||Multiple Office related services on your Fingertips|
|Type of Post||Government Scheme|
|Manav Sampada Portal||ehrms.nic.in|
The government employees can avail benefits only if they have completed the registration process in the portal. The employees can claim the following benefits:
- The portal has made convenient to apply for leave and can apply by sitting at home itself.
- The employees can also get all the work related details online and thereby government is trying to implement the concept of digitalization.
- The employees claim all the benefits of the Portal by a single access and without any hassle.
The eligibility criteria for Manav Sampada Portal are the following:
- The person must be a citizen of Utter Pradesh and also be a government employee
- You must have to be registered in the department and therefore employees who are not registered cannot apply for Manav Sampada Portal registration.
Also read – How to Download Kerala SSLC Result 2022
The employees can take benefits of the services provided by the Manav Sampada Portal.
The employees can claim the following Services:
- Customize order format at the department level
- Online complaint
- Online transfer
- Joining orders and granting relief
- Standardized Off Service Book Format in 12 Forms
- User-defined form
- Online April
- Online pension
- News and forms are available in the permanent language
- Join online / give relief
- Online promotion
- Role-based access
- Online inquiries from the department officials
- Self-registration through API
- Multilingual SSRS
- Online Vacancy / Recruitment
- Dynamic Form-Wise Help
- DSS. dashboard for
- Online holiday
- Dynamic services
- Online tour
You can register in the Manav Sampada Portal by the following steps:
- At first open the official website of the Manav Sampada Portal- http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- Choose the option of eHRMS appearing on the top right corner of the homepage
- Click on the option of create new user for new employee registration
- Fill in the required details of the employee such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, Joining Date, Department, and other information.
- Click on the submit button and the employee’s user id and password is automatically generated. Employee id will be a 6 digit number and password will be the combination of first 3 letters of the name and date of birth.
For applying leave in the portal, you need to follow the following steps:
- Login to the official portal of Manav Sampada by entering your employee id and password. Click on eHRMS option appearing in the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the option of Leave and upload all the details as prescribed.
- After uploading the details, re-verify and click on submit button.
- You will notified, once the leave is approved by the designated authority.
How to download an Employee Service Book details?
After the registration process is completed, the employee can view the E service book.
The E Service book helps the employees to know about their leave record, promotion and transfer.
Therefore the level of comfortability and transparency has been increased among the employees and the employers.
- Login to the official portal of Manav Sampada by entering your employee id and password. Click on employee service book details option appearing in the homepage of the portal.
- Fill the eHRMS code and click on the access button. Your service book will show and click on download option to download it and use for future preference.
With the help of Manav Sampada Portal, the facilities of the HRMS can be availed by the employee easily and more conveniently.
Therefore the transparency between the government and the employee has been increased.
If you have not registered for the scheme, you can apply in the portal through online portal and you can avail the benefits of the Portal.