Today we would be talking about checking on Covid status by checking their RT PCR Report online.
The RT PCR app is developed by the Nation Informatics Centre for ICMR, allows Sample Collection Centres to access information about the pattern being collected for COVID-19.
It’s normally a good idea to keep an eye on the covid-19 vaccination certificates download system because there’s a chance you’ll be affected even after the vaccine doses and it might help officers track down vaccine records.
Positional characteristics such as the latitude and longitude of the places from which the samples are taken are read by the RT PCR programme.
Many people are inquiring “how to download the RT PCR Report online?” because the app is required to obtain the COVID test report.
Don’t worry if you’ve been wondering the same thing; here’s everything you need to know.
In this article, we’ll go over the topics listed below. You can navigate to a certain section of the website by clicking on the topics.
RT PCR Report Online Download
Here is the step to download the RT PCR Report online. Follow these steps correctly to download the report.
- To begin, go to covid19cc.nic.in, which is the official RT PCR online portal.
- After that, log into your account by entering your username, password, and captcha.
- Now, enter your phone number and the OTP (One-Time Password) that was sent to you.
- Finally, you can obtain your RT PCR Test Report in PDF format.
What is the RT PCR Application?
As previously stated, sample collection centres and sample collectors use the RT PCR app to download test reports from people.
The RT PCR test report can then be downloaded from the app or website. The software is available on the App Stores for iOS and Android.
People can also have their RT PCR Report online check through the app or the website.
How to Download the RT PCR Application
Now we’ll show you how to download the app and sign up for an account. take the steps outlined below.
The first two stages describe how to download the app, which is pretty simple, and the following several steps describe how to register and create a profile in the app.
- To get the RT PCR test report, go to the Play Store or the iOS App Store and download the RT PCR application.
Also read – How to Download COVID Vaccine Certificate Online?
Registering in the app
- Then, after you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need to enter your phone number.
- You’ll now be asked to confirm your mobile number and accept the terms and conditions.
- You will receive the OTP in your provided cell number later.
- Now all you have to do is enter the OTP (One Time Password) and start using the app.
- After that, you’ll have a variety of options in front of you, but you’ll want to select the “Add a new Patient” part.
- Now you must fill out the form on the way to provide your personal information, which includes your Aadhaar Card number and other information.
- It will now also ask you to respond to several fitness-related questions.
- Finally, once you’ve finished filling out the form, click the “Submit” button in the bottom-left corner.
Download RT PCR test report through App
Now we will show you how to get the RT PCR Report online using the app that you have installed on your phone. To download your report from the app, follow these simple steps.
- To begin, go to your Android or iOS device’s app store and download the RT PCR app.
- Then select “View Forms” from the drop-down menu.
- You must now choose the date on which you submitted your form.
- Then you’ll be able to see your SRF forms, and you’ll need to click on the one you wish to view in PDF format.
- Finally, this will open the form, which you can then download to your smartphone.
In these trying times, the most important thing is to collect accurate data in a timely manner.
The Indian government is collecting data on COVID19 RT PCR, fast antibody testing, and rapid antibody tests through designated collection locations around the country.
The process and sites for checking and downloading both the App and the report are the same across India.
However, for those of you who are unsure about this, below are a few keywords relating to various Indian states that you can use.
- RT PCR Report Online Mumbai
- RT PCR Report Online Pune
- RT PCR Report Online Maharashtra
- RT PCR Report Online Nagpur
- RT PCR Report Online Chandrapur
- RT PCR Report Online Navi Mumbai
- RT PCR Report Online Aurangabad
The covid19cc.nic.in portal is primarily used to enter the information of authorised personnel so that they can use mobile applications to submit RTPCR, Rapid Antigen, and Rapid Antibody test data to the ICMR portal for cases that are likely positive (+) or negative (-).
This portal will only be accessible to authorised government officials.
We’ve reached the end of our discussion about RT PCR Report Online.
We discussed a variety of subjects, including how to register for the app, how to download the app, and how to download the RT PCR report.
We hope that the information in this article on the RT PCR Report and App has been useful to our readers.